Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Little Heart


Awakened today,
With memories of old,
Didn't know what to say,
Nothing, I was told.
I remembered the way,
You gave me love,
I tried the same,
But it was not enough.

Your heart is so big,
Fits the whole world inside.
And me with it,
In it I reside.

You worry for me,
You care for me,
You feel sorry for me,
And you're there for me.

Your love is strong,
Like the sun so golden.
If I tried for so long
My heart would fold in.

I have a little heart,
Its not as strong as you,
Your love is like an art,
And I love you too.

Today I met you,
For the first time,
But I already know you,
From a former life.

We were old friends,
Old lovers,
We had old ends,
Under old covers.

We blew the dust away,
We awakened the flame,
We learned how to say,
"I Love You", again.

No comments:

Post a Comment