Thursday, April 8, 2010

From Wonderland, With Love

I don't want to be adored,
I don't want to be loved.
I don't really care if I was alone,
I wouldn't care for a God above.

Down the Rabbit Hole,
And into Wonderland,
You saw the truth unfold,
And It changed your every plan.
And you were gone,
With my heart in your hand,
And you were gone,
Back to Wonderland.

You are the Queen of Hearts.
And you have mine.
You brought down the house of cards.
Of my heart, soul and mind.

I know what you saw there
And i know how you feared.
And I know why you ran from it,
And why you weren't here,
By my side,
when the storm arrived.
I don't blame you at all.
I've seen it all,
Go down before,
Exactly as you saw.

A tale as old as time, but you don't know the end.
And you never will,
Until,
You take a chance, with a friend.

I'll hold your hand,
I'll lead the way,
I'll take you where you belong.
In Wonderland,
Never astray,
I'll take you right back home.

We'll rebuild the house of cards,
For you and for me.
Together we shall live ever after.
Happily.

And Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment